Monday, May 16, 2011

If I don't laugh, I'll cry

I thought I would do a quick post listing all the horrible things people have said to me recently regarding my pregnancy.
  • "When I saw you, I had to ask your mother, 'Who is that bigger girl?'"
  • "What's that?!?" (Disclaimer-this was not from a child, but from an old lady)
  • "How much longer do you have?...Wow, so you're gonna get A LOT bigger."
  • "Do you have a horse in there?"
  • "When are you due? (Looks at stomach) Are you sure there's not more than one in there?"**
  • "When are you due? Not til August? Are you having twins?"**
*I have heard the above in many various forms 3 or 4 times now....it's getting old.

I actually dread people asking me when I'm due, and find I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder if they do ask me.

Aaarrrrgghh!

4 comments:

  1. Umm...remember when you walked 16 miles and never complained once? You are a serious rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Keri! I'm sorry that you have to put up with ridiculus comments from people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey at least you are pregnant. I have been asked and I am not even pregnant. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, be so thankful for your pregnancy belly. It is a sign of magnificent beauty. I never showed when I was pregnant. I just got fat. No one knew I was pregnant until I delivered. :( I am so jealous of your belly. You are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete