Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Bowl 2012

I've been debating whether or not this event is even blog-worthy, but here goes. This year marked my Third annual Super Bowl party, which is ironic because if you know anything about me, you know that I don't give a fig about football. However, I got tired of getting last-minute invites every year, and then having to decide whose house to go to. And plus, I like to throw parties, and I really, REALLY just like food.

Grams was the first to arrive, so Spitfire and Sunshine got a little snuggle-time before the rest of the cousins arrived.





The adults watched the Stupid Bowl upstairs (no that's not a typo, ha ha ha, I'm so funny)...


...while the kids played the Wii downstairs.


I downloaded Super Bowl Commercial Bingo off the internet for the girls to play.


As always there was lots of yummy food.

Leave it to my sister Dreamer to ruin a perfectly nice picture.
Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment