Thursday, April 19, 2012

10,000 Page Views CONTEST!!! YOU could WIN!

I just passed a HUGE milestone on my blog. Over ten thousand page views!

 

 

Living Vi-Keri-ously

Pageview chart 10059 pageviews 

I currently only have 15 official blog followers, but it's obvious WAY more than 15 of you are reading my blog, so the rest of you are just stalkers. ;)

To celebrate, I'm having a prize giveaway! You could win your choice of a $25.00 Barnes and Noble gift card,



or a $25.00 iTunes gift card.


To enter the drawing, all you have to do is

  1. Follow my blog, either publicly or privately. (Don't worry, if you already do this, you're still eligible.)
  2. "Like" my post on Facebook
  3. Write me a comment, either here, or on Facebook telling me
    • which blog post is your favorite
    • what kind of stories you're interested in hearing about in the future
  4. Go to my band page, Channel Z, and "Like" us. (Again, you're still eligible if you've already done this.) 
 (Here's a little hint...#3 is the most important one.)

All names will be entered into a drawing. The drawing will be held April 26th. Winners will be notified by email, and gift card mailed April 28th.

Happy blogging!

15 comments:

  1. My favorite blog post... that is tough... either when you reviewed Arsenic or Annie Get Your Gun. I would like to see more play reviews because I usually agree with you on what you think of shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your bad babysitter series. Seriously kept me on the edge of my chair waiting for the next installment. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I have the sense of humor of a toddler I must admit my favorite post was when you fell over in the rocking chair and peed your pants.

    I like the life stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I can say it's my FAVORITE post, but the bad babysitter posts have definitely been the ones I've talked about the most.

    Seriously, that made me angry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The posts chronicling your insane babysitter were fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite blog posts, was the one where you posted videos of Spitfire in her show. Holy cow is that girl talented, and you pride in her was so great. It's cool to see a different side to you, since I've never really seen you with your family. I think in the future, I'd like you to keep chronicling all of the different aspects of your personality. You're a mom, a medical professional, a wife, a performer... so many things. Your blog is so very YOU and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, well, I'm honestly surprised how many people liked your babysitter posts. I'm going to have to toss in another like for those as well. Not that I necessarily liked the situation you were in, but the posts were an interesting read.

    And, of course, I'm always up for more posts of the theatrical variety. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetie pie, you know its so much more fun to be your stalker than anybody else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite was the babysitter series. LOVED THEM!! I know that every mother thinks they can do better with their kids, but the minute someone else says you need to do better. . . . GRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i too love the babysitter series. also the one about being pregnant and in the band. I am loving hearing about all your fab adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the one about feeling validated in what you choose to do in regards to theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Done
    2. Done
    3. Done
    a. The first blog post that comes to mind is the babysitter trilogy. I typically don't like long posts, but when it is a "to be continued..." story, I'm in hook, line, and sinker.
    b. In the future? I like that your posts are just you - what you love, what you hate, stories, small thoughts, etc.
    4. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being unable to deal with "floaty balls" in your drink made me cackle! I love hearing about adventures in theatre, both on stage and as a reviewer. Always fun! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALL THE POSTS WITH ME IN THEM, DUH!!!!!!!! But, hey like I told you, the story of your Aunt Quilt Bee made me cry. I guess enjoy getting emotionally riled up and that's why I like the babysitter series also.
    I want more peeing in pants stories and Ballzzzzz storiez too pleaz..... ;) (yes count those. that's 5)
    Isn't this lady genius people?! I mean, seriously! 'nuf said.

    ReplyDelete