Thursday, October 13, 2011

Buck Up, Buttercup!



I work as a nurse in a Student Health Clinic. Part of my job involves giving immunization shots to the college students, whether it's a flu shot, or a tetanus shot. I came across the above pamplet in my clinic, and the expression on the guy's face really tickles my funny bone. You'd be surprised how many of the adults I give shots to actually make this face BEFORE I even give the shot.

AFTER the shot is over, they're usually quite surprised. They make comments like, "That was IT?", "Did you already do it?", "That wasn't bad at all!" and "I didn't even feel that!".....Damn, I'm good at my job. :)


Buck Up, Buttercup!

2 comments:

  1. The dirty side of my mind just thought of a different adult situation where those phrases might be said afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Aaron! Those are definately "That's what she said!" type comments.

    Plus I DO have a naughty nurse costume....

    ReplyDelete