Friday, June 15, 2012

Channel Z and Friends

My band, Channel Z, had another great gig at the Canyon Inn last weekend. Saturday night we had a lot of people there just to see us play. We had that same large group again, that have come to see us, both at the Canyon Inn, and at Club 90.

Amy and I had some friends there too. Perry and Cindy were there, who come to see us a lot.  Larissa, who has been to see us a couple of times, and our friend Stephen, who has never been. They also came with our friend Kristen and her boyfriend. They seemed to get a kick out of watching all the freaky-ness on the dance floor. We really appreciated the support.


My alter-ego Roxxi Heart, Larissa, Stephen, Kristen, Mr. Wonderful, and Amy's alter-ego Violette Femme

My friend, Jenn, surprised me by not telling me she was coming. She brought two friends with her. This is the first time Jenn has come to see my band play, and she seemed to enjoy herself.


Mr. Wright's friend, Eric, and his wife, Syd also came to our show. They have been longtime fans of Channel Z, and have been to several of our shows. They brought five of their friends with them too!



As usual, I love it when my friends come to see my band play, and I love it when we have repeat fans come to see us.

2 comments: