Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Life Well Lived

I know I haven't posted anything in a really long time, but it's not for lack of vi-keri-ous activity. It's amazing how you don't have as much time to blog when you're busy, well, living.

I promise I will try to find time soon to blog about the following things:
  • Whale watching
  • Boating
  • Las Vegas
  • Hot Air Balloon ride
  • Sunshine's birthday
  • Family reunion

And I had better hurry and get caught up. I was going to blog about seeing Chicago at the Egyptian Theatre, but now the show has closed, so I've missed the boat on that one. Plus I'm leaving for another vacation to Portland, so I'll have that to blog about too.

I've also got some exciting news...another reason why my blogging might decrease in frequency...no, not THAT kind of news. I'm not pregnant.

Actually, I've been accepted into the Nurse Practitioner program online at the University of Southern Indiana. I start August 20th, which is in just a few weeks. The last time I was in nursing school, I had no time for friends, activities, reading (other than school books), or t.v. and I never saw my family. I had no life other than studying, going to school, homework, and sleeping. I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that it won't be quite that bad this time (but I'm not holding my breath). It should take me about 2 years to finish, maybe a little longer. Then I will be able to work in a private practice, seeing patients, and writing prescriptions, almost like a Dr.!

Wish me well!



3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS again! I'm so excited! Maybe I'll just switch to a Nurse Practitioner in two years and maybe it'll be you;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting! So you're moving the whole clan out there, I take it?

    ReplyDelete