Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Old MySpace Blog post: R-E-S-P-E-C-T


 
 
 
 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T.....find out what it means to me!

Current mood:aggravated
I'm bugged, because I've been having one of the most stressfull weeks of my life, doing nothing but studying, studying, studying. And I've been worrying about passing my Finals. And I've had two assignments due and three finals this week.
So, I'm talking to my husband on the phone, and he says, "Hey, if you get bored and have nothing to do, go buy me a U of U sweatshirt." EXCUSE ME? Bored? Nothing to do? It REALLY pissed me off! Because I have PLENTY to do! I said to him, "Don't you know ANYTHING about my life?" He obviously doesn't think I'm important enough to have a life, or know what I'm going through. He must just think that because I'm at home, that I'm just twiddling my thumbs all day!!! He doesn't take me seriously or respect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment