Friday, May 4, 2012

Jeepers, Creepers, Where'd You Get Those Eyes

The other day I looked at Mr. Wright. My jaw dropped, and I gasped...

"WHAT did you do to your EYE?!?"

He had NO IDEA what I was talking about! I asked him, "Did you rub your eye? Or get something in it? Or pull on your lashes?" He said he hadn't.

This is what I saw:


Notice anything missing?

How gross is that?! He's not just missing a couple of lashes, he's missing a WHOLE SECTION of lashes! At least 5 millimeters of lashes are missing! What would cause that? I hope he doesn't get anything in his eye!

And it totally creeps me out. I can't even look at him, (Sorry, Honey.) I hope they grow back! I hope he doesn't lose any more. I hope this doesn't develop into Alopecia!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I hate that movie! Let us know if they do grow back so we don't worry about the "al-oh-pee-sha". :)

    ReplyDelete