Thursday, April 26, 2012

Winner(s) of the 10000 Page Views Contest

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for, I will announce the winner(s) of the contest.



I noticed that some people wanted to enter the contest, but for whatever reason, did not want to make it official by following my blog, even though they are frequent stalkers. Others did not want to comment on my blog, but were willing to do it on Facebook. Many of you are already fans of my band, Channel Z, but I was glad to see that a few more of you "liked" us.

I decided that since I had such a variation in how people entered the contest, that to make it more fair, I would handle the entries in true Hunger Games fashion. For each item completed, your name would be entered into the drawing 1 time, with a maximum of 5 entries.

The Gift-Card Blog-Contest Games
I mixed up the name slips well, then had my co-worker Ebonie draw a name at random. May the odds be evah in your favah...

The first winner was...










Doesn't she just look good enough to eat?!


You may remember Jeanette from previous posts such as, Chaperone, and What the Phó. I have known this beautiful lady since Kindergarten, and we are still good friends to this day! Jeanette had 3 entries in the contest for 1-Liking my Facebook post, 2-Commenting on Facebook, and 3-Liking my band.



On a whim, I mixed the bowl, and decided to have Ebonie draw a second winner...









Love this girl!

You may remember Amy from previous posts such as, Earnest, Arsenic, Rock and Roll, and Magnolias. Oh yeah, and she's also in my band, Channel Z. She always has so much energy! Can you believe she has 5 kids!? Amy had 5 entries in the contest. She 1-Liked my Facebook post, 2-Commented on Facebook, 3-Liked the band (duh), 4-Follows my blog, and 5-Commented on my blog.



Thank you to everyone who entered! Thank you for reading/stalking my blog! The majority of you said my Bad Babysitter series was your favorite post. While I won't be able to blog about something like that in the future, I hope you will continue to read about my adventures. I hope my stories are engaging, inspiring, funny, and interesting to you.

And I plan on doing more contests in the future...I've got my 1 year blog anniversary coming up, and my 100th post. Thanks for sticking with me! And I LOVE your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment